Wife Mood Swing

Fellow daddies, do your wife experience mood swings and pick on you over nitty gritty things such as how we care for babies and over household chores? Some days wife is in good mood, some days moody show me attitude or bad mood. Our baby daughter is 4 Months+ old, could it be mood swing resulting from take care of Baby day & night, not having enough sleep and stress from take care of Baby? Often I am said not helping enough and that she is doing all the stuff, I do help out 2 to 3 of the tasks but not all, sometimes after doing the chores if it's not up to her expectation also getting nagged. Whatever I do, it seems she is just not satisfied nor up to her expectation, then she would do that task herself and nag me again for not contributing enough. Seriously I don't know what to do but feel neglected as a hubby sometimes. Am I asking too much? Or I am just not doing enough as a hubby?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

This is my current situation. I do this to my hubby as well. We had a talk where he mentioned he was feeling underappreciated. And that he was overwhelmed with work too. I realised that we were both stressed out and after the talk everything was better. So do communicate with ur wife.

4y ago

Thanks, yea have talk to wife. Communication is very important, just that our priority and focus now daily is on baby and work, leaving little time for both ourselves.