Vaccine Anxiety

Do you feel worried about the new COVID-19 vaccine? How do you handle your anxiety? From what I learned during the Ask Me Anything webinar with Dr. Jerome Go, he keeps on reiterating that it’s really important that we seek information only from reliable sources and experts like Doctors. A lot of misinformation are going around bec. of different agenda. It’s a must that we do our own research before we believe what other people say. Generally, the Covid-19 vaccines are safe, it’s FDA approved meaning it went through thorough medical research and testing. But also remember if you have underlying conditions, you should always seek professional advise from your doctors. Another thing that Dr. Jerome mentioned that we should get enough rest and sleep before and after we get vaccinated. Also avoid strenuous activity. Will you get vaccinated once it became available for all of us? #vaccines #vaccineanxiety #ProudToBeABakuNanay #TeamBakunanay #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll #AllAboutBakuna

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Honestly can't wait to get vaccinated 😩 Would still discuss with my OB when she recommends I get vaccinated (postpartum of course, but I have concerns cos I'll be breastfeeding), but I really wanna get vaccinated as soon as possible.

3y ago

I feel you mommy, I wanna get vaccinated na din hopefully lahat tayo will get immunized. Agree also, better to check with your Doctor first, but generally, vaccines are safe.