Any of you feel the same way? Miss pregnancy, labour and delivery. Miss falling in love and getting to know a newborn all over again. Wish for a different gender baby than the current ones. However, don't feel motivated with how the husband treats you and that he doesn't help out as much as you hoped.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi 5!, I got a boy and hope to have a girl but to think who is going to help me to take care is a question mark because both my hubby and I are busy working people and doesn't have much knowledge on how to take care of a baby!going through the pregnancy is a great experience but taking care of babies after he is out really make me tired!

Read more

Sounds like you are contemplating having another one. :) How about having a go at speaking to your hubby regarding this and see how he can help out with the baby and chores around the house. It could be that he may not know how to help with the baby, as many of my male friends do. Talk to him..

8y ago

Yes! I love the whole journey of it and both of us wish for a boy. But with 3 girls already, I feel exhausted enough.. I thought he will be more involved. but he is not as involved as I hoped for so at times when I get angry at him, I'll tell myself, "NO

totally feel you mummy. I also miss my little newborn baby. now he's 1 year old. my husband also didn't help out much but at least he treats me good. look at a better view. everything gonna turn out fine!

I wished for a girl too! But psychically also financially, i cant wish for that so soon. I've been missing preggy days ever since i discharged from hospital! Its less tiring. Haha

8y ago

& that magically feeling of having a person in you, feeling every single move.

not really since mine is twins.. a boy n a girl.. my hub does take over my duties when he reachs home.. i only wish they can grow faster as they are only 15weeks now