My first school

Any feedback on my first school. Am deciding to enroll LO to pre school when he turns 18months. How many students will be there per class?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also think that the ratio should not be large. This is all for a better education. Because I recently found college papers for sale, used https://edubirdie.com/college-papers-for-sale for that. All due to the fact that I believe that I did not receive a proper education. The ideal ratio is 1 teacher to 8 students. Such a small group allows the teacher to better understand the needs of each child and individually approach their educational process. A lower student-teacher ratio encourages deeper interaction and more intense learning. The teacher can provide more individualized attention, develop personalized learning plans, and provide additional support for each student.

Read more

The PEGACPSA88V1 exam evaluates the knowledge and skills required to become a Pegasystems Certified System Architect. Certsboard https://www.certsboard.com/PEGACPSA88V1-dumps.html covers various topics related to system architecture, including designing, building, and implementing Pega solutions. The exam assesses your understanding of Pega's technology and methodologies, and your ability to apply them to real-world scenarios. By passing this exam, you can demonstrate your expertise in Pega system architecture.

Read more

ECDA has a standard teacher to student ratio but different centres have their own ratio depending on the number of teachers/students they have. It's advisable for you to tour the school and see if its according to what youre looking for.

According to ECDA the teacher child ratio for a playgroup class is 1:8. However it depends on the centre so best to go down and enquire personally.

Super Mum

Every school different. According to ecda ratio for toddlers is 1:8.. Should not have more than 8 children if there is only 1 teacher in class.

Hey, I think all schools have different capacities. I would suggest go for the different school tours. This will help you in deciding

VIP Member

I think every school is different. Go for the school tour, they will share on that.

VIP Member

Best to go down personally and get more info