Hi I am pregnant and it is unplanned. I am not sure whether to keep it or abort it

The father of the baby and I did it in our first date even tho I have no intention of having 2nd date.Few weeks later, my menses came late which quite rare to happen for me . He accompanied to see me a doctor and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant despite being safe. Of course , He wants to abort it . I do understand why but I feel irresponsible to kill a life . I told my parents about it and they didn’t approve with the idea of abortion because they believe in karma /bad luck. I know being a single mom is tough but I don’t know if I can give this baby a good life . P.S My close friends , parents and even him felt that this baby is “lucky”

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Trust your instinct. And have faith in god. I was pregnant with my first child when i was 16. I was a single mom but then my dad support me. My mom shun me away because she say she is ashame. My parents are divorce. So now my daughter is already sec 3. Well i believe if you have good intentions and working hard for it god will always guide and help clear your path for a better life.

Read more