Did you buy different brands of milk bottles for newborn?

So far I have 2 pigeon and 1 tommee tippie, was thinking if I should get avent also?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

no need to buy different brands. only buy new brand if baby reject the current brand. i started with 3 pigeon. but even size ss teats were too fast for him so nanny suggested hegen extra slow flow teat, so bought 3 of those. but when baby grew older to 1 month old he disliked the hegen teats then we switched back to pigeon bottles (by then SS size flow was ok for him)

Read more

So far my baby is using pigeon, tommee and avent. I introduced different bottles to my baby so he wouldn’t be fussy. So far he is taking all 3 bottles fine and didn’t reject. I switch different bottles every other feed. But I guess it differs from moms to moms.

is your baby fine with the bottle? the flow? how about colic/gas? if no issue, then no need. newborn i used NUK (but latched fully until she turned 6 months) then bought Dr. Brown cuz mix feeding and i needed a big bottle for her.

I use only one brand which is Philip Avent but different type. From the Classic change to Anti Colic.