More than 1 brand of bottle

Do any of your baby uses different brands of milk bottles at the same time ? Eg avent natural & tommee tippee I received a few diff brands of bottles for free. So far baby is using avent natural, and thought of getting another set of bottles so we dont have to keep washing and sterilise for night feedings. Should we just use the different brands that we got instead of buying another set of the same brand ? If baby is suitable. Or will the different brands confuses the baby due to different teat feel #FTM #firstbaby

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If baby can use then stick to one better. Previously I was trying out Avent, TT & Hegen but she drinks way lesser when using Hegen & TT. For now she’s using autumnz & avent bottle (cap can be used for both brands).

TapFluencer

We tried out Pigeon, Tommee Tippee and Avent, all my lo can use the 3 of them very well. But it’s myself & my husband, whenever he refuse milk, we thought he had bottle preference and go and change bottle 😆

My baby uses different brands at the same time. We currently have Hegen, Pigeon, and Spectra on rotation and he’s okay with all of them. He also latches well despite introducing multiple brands.

I would stick to same brand. I changed from philips to dr brown only coz baby had colic. I also had alot of philips bottle tat time. End up i used for storing my bm

My baby is using 3 different brands and so far no issues. We are using pigeon, tommee and avent concurrently.

TapFluencer

yes ever for my kidz