pain

experiencing pubic bone pain in the last few weeks till now. hurts when getting out of bed, getting in/out of car, sitting on toilet bowl for long. 38 weeks currently. help! ?

373 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

38 weeks 5 days went to the OB today cervix is soft was about to be admitted but I don't have swab test result yet. was advice for swab test and to go back on Thursday. pain on the pubic bone that comes and goes. hopefully we can wait for the swab result till Thursday.

Same here😌 it hurts when i do walking and getting out of bed even when i stand up from sitting. Laban mga mommies💪👏Praying to all of us for safe and normal delivery😍🙏

kuh po..same here po.. 38weeks na aq today..Super hirap bumangon, tumayo at maglakad..huhuh..still dont feel any pain signs of labour..I hope to have a safe delivery..First time mom here.😒 Mdyo nttakot ako..😑

4y ago

same here po 🥺🙏

Use a Donut Pillow whenever you sit down and back support pillow, and always put an extra pillow under your belly when you lie down to ease the discomfort, same here 38weeks, and do Kegels exercises when you feel pressure on your vaginal area it helps lessen the pain

4y ago

I will try this. Hope it can help.

Mga mommies sana po makaraos na tayo. Gusto ko na makita baby ko. Inip na rin yung tatay nya 😅 sana hindi nila tayo pahirapan. Goodluck mga mommies. 38weeks and 1day today 😇👶

4y ago

godbless us sty safe sa mga mommy dyan at bby

38weeks na din ako, goodluck satin mga momssshieee yakang yaka natin to.. sakin may time na ramdam ko ung sakit ng likod o balakang ko pero continuous lang walking exercise every morning and afternoon at least 1hr na lakad 2 times a day 😊

38th weeks at the moment, I think what you feel right now is just normal and a beautiful part of our pregnancy. I also experience that, it damn hurts, yes, but I always look on the brighter side of it, excited to see my lil one soon♥️💕

same here... last thurs 1cm palang aq.... then early in the morning may clear sticky discharge aq... waiting aq sa brownish discharge bago pmunta ng clinic mejo di na rin malikot si baby... hirap na tlga ako ngaun kumilos ang sakit na ng singit ko 😢

VIP Member

May mga exercise po na pwede gawin, naka kita ako sa YouTube, tpos po dahan dahan lang pag na tayo galing sa higaan tpos wag po sobra sobra mag lakad at magpa kapagod, pero its a good sign dw po kasi nag aadjust na yung dadaaanan ni baby kaya nasakit.

andami pala natin.😭😭😭😭38 weeks din ako. nag start lang kahapon nov.07, 2020 , akala ko nga manganganak na talaga ako. pero malayo layo pa interval ng pain. masakit sya pero kaya pa matolerate.