Do's and Don'ts During Postpartum

🌟 Exciting News! Calling all expectant parents & new parents! 🌟 📣 I'm Stacy Chow, the Founder of Baby Express, and I'm thrilled to share that I'll be conducting an#AskTheExpert session on a topic that's close to every new parent's heart. 📣 Topic: "Do's and Don'ts During Postpartum." 🗓️ Date: 30th August 2023 | Wednesday 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm ✨ Whether you're a first-time parent or adding to your growing family, the postpartum phase comes with its unique set of challenges and joys. From caring for your baby's needs to prioritizing your own well-being, there's so much to learn and discover. That's why this session is very important for you! Leave your burning questions and concerns below this post, and I'll address them during the Q&A. 🗣️💬 Warm regards, Stacy Chow Founder of Baby Express Lactation Consultant & Post-Partum Doula

Do's and Don'ts During Postpartum
38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Question from Mekayyla: What kind of exercises are advisable/recommended, 1.5 months into postpartum? https://community.theasianparent.com/q/im-15-month-postpartum-what-kind-exercises-advisablerecommended/47180