Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?

Hello everyone! 👋 As your estimated-date-of-delivery (EDD) approaches, signs of labour are crucial indicators for expectant parents to note of. As a medical professional and a parent myself, I am delighted to be hosting this session to address your concerns and questions pertaining to signs and symptoms to look out for as your enter the final stage of your pregnancy. I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. Feel free to leave your questions or concerns in the comments section. I will do our best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: How to Identify Signs of Labour? Date: Wednesday, 18th October 2023 Time: 8.00 - 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?
27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What are some effective relaxation techniques for managing pain during labor?

8mo ago

Relaxation techniques during labor is an essential part of managing pain and staying as relaxed as possible. Proper breathing techniques can help you stay calm and focused, conserve energy, and provide you with a sense of control. Unfortunately, such techniques are beyond the scope of todays topic and best address in an in-person setting to practice and rehearse such breathing techniques. Do contact your hospital's antenatal parent craft centres for such classes.