Should i get booster ? (Recovered from Covid a month)

Hello everyone. Any mummies out there currently preggy doesn’t have booster and recovered from covid ? Do you intend to take booster soon or only 3months after recovery? As my status for vaccination will turn non vaccine after Mid April. So i was worried that i won’t be able to enter shopping malls by then. Thank you! 😊

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am in the similar position as you. Initially, my vaccination valid until 20 April but after I took ART and reported to MOH and a few days later, my Trace Together says fully vaccinated valid until 7 August. I was tested with covid 1 week before my booster appt so I will post poned until July I guess.

Read more
2y ago

tqtq for sharing ! 😊

I am in the same situation as you! mine will turn unvaccinated in May, but I got covid last month. For now, I am planning to avoid booster, but I am not sure if I will turn unvaccinated when May comes.

2y ago

ok hope for the best for us hehee ! i’ll update if i have anything 😄

Sorry if i din understand correctly. But if u just recovered from covid, i tot nd to wait 3 mths? I m not preggy but i m supposed to get my booster jab already if i not wrong. But i have to delay it

2y ago

i’m not sure if after covid need to wait for how long for booster :(

After covid infected it's 270days. I had covid last month n my vaccine status didn't change to requiring booster. It remained as vaccinated. Did u see a doct for PCR and declare to MOH?

2y ago

But what's the vaccine status? Did it prompt u anything, else u can enter places as usual..