Where do we start? (Based in SG)

Hi everyone! I'm a to-be dad in May 21. Could be a bit early, to make things easier for my wife (actually both of us) when it's time to start, I thought of doing some research on the various items that need deciding ahead of time. Some questions please! On stroller, carriers, car seats and the like: Where's a good place in Singapore where we can look at a large variety to first whittle down on what we like and don't please? We did think of ordering some items from TB, but thought to first look around in stores to have a sense. On delivery location: We have in mind where we may want to deliver based on word of mouth, but thought to also look around and compare. Our gynae is located at TMC but we thought of delivering in Mt A as we've heard the staff are better, but yet at the same time we found that in TMC there's a maternity membership programme which will give you some benefits if you deliver there, so gotta know what we're giving up. Also did you do hospital tours? On antenatal classes: Do you think it's necessary? If so, where? Thanks! #firstbaby #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I delivered at both mt A and TMC. TMC for my 2nd one this year due to covid and my gynae cannot go to mt A. I personally feel Mt A is better. the staff there are very dedicated to their job (you can feel they love their job).

3y ago

Thanks much! Heard the same feedback from friends too. Guess we'll need to visit the place and all. Appreciate your insights!