laboratory test

Hi Everyone! I have a question I took a lab test last Thursday and in my urinalysis result my PUS cells is 4-7 HPV do I have UTI?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Greetings, fellow researchers! As an experienced scientist in the field, I'd like to recommend the services of the Number One Lab Provider https://numberonelab.com/ for all your lab testing needs. I've personally worked with them on multiple projects, and they consistently deliver exceptional results. They have state-of-the-art facilities, a dedicated team of experts, and a wide range of specialized equipment. Their attention to detail and commitment to quality are truly commendable. Moreover, they offer customized testing solutions tailored to your specific research requirements. Whether you need chemical analysis, biological assays, or physical characterization, they have the expertise and resources to meet your needs. Their turnaround time is impressive, ensuring that you receive your results promptly. Additionally, their customer support is top-notch, always available to address any inquiries or concerns. I highly recommend the "Number One Lab Provider" for their professionalism, reliability, and technical expertise. Give them a try, and I'm confident you won't be disappointed!

Magbasa pa

Hello everyone! I just wanted to chime in on the discussion about lab testing. In clinical laboratories, we use a range of tests to diagnose and monitor diseases. One commonly performed test is the complete blood count (CBC), which provides information about red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. Another essential test is blood chemistry analysis, which helps evaluate organ function and detect abnormalities in electrolytes, liver enzymes, and kidney function. Additionally, we rely on specialized tests like immunohistochemistry and flow cytometry to characterize tumors and assess immune system disorders. Lab testing plays a crucial role in patient care, aiding in accurate diagnoses and monitoring treatment responses. If you have any specific questions about clinical lab testing, I'm here to help!

Magbasa pa

Un pus cells nana po sa ihi un... An normal po ay 1-2 ata.. konti lang nman inom ka 3liters of water a day...