Ever since i am 4-5 months pregnant, i get warm easily and leads to excessive sweating. I am currently 4 months PP and is still sweating excessively, i am still breastfeeding. It gets very awkward when my clothes had sweat stain under my armpit. Any ways to stop excessive sweating? :(

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sweating is the body's temperature regulatory mechanism. Reducing it would probably make you an even hotter mama babe. =) Sweating is good as it's also helping to remove water retention in your body that has yet to be removed during confinement. Suggest you try on those nursing tops with shoulder straps, tank tops or sleeveless tops. Nurse under good ventilated areas. Keep it cool mummy! Hydrate yourself too. Chill... =)

Read more

Sweating excessive pre and post pregnancy is normal and increases when a mother is breastfeeding. Here are some ways you can try to cope with the discomfort: 1) Drinks lot of water. This will help flush out the postpartum water retention that contributes to the excessive sweating. 2) Wear comfortable clothes and if needed, sleep naked

Read more
VIP Member

I sweat within seconds after a cold shower, i guess frequent shower and staying indoor as much as possible is the only thing that works for me. And drink plenty of water, so far I don't face water retention at 7 months and j hope it carry on till I pop!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4789)

yeah sweating is normal. my wife is also hot! haha.. maybe if you feel uncomfortable might want to try out those deodorant by Nivea.