epidural

Can epidural really helps to stop from feeling the pain during the entire labour ???? and can i choose the strongest epidural if possible???? or theres only one type of epidural that can be used. ( sorry ftm here and am nervous & scared about the thought of the pain that i will be gg through in less than a months time )

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I wasnt aware that thr's levels of epidural dose. But i was thankful i took it as i rejected it at first. I was induced so the pain of contraction was unbearable for me as my pain tolerance is very low. Aft i got d epidural, i wasnt in pain and the most thing i was thankful for is that i dont feel the pain when the doc is stiching me up and it lasted when i had to do the scheduled pee. It's a must to pee aft 2hrs or so i can't rmmbr. So i dont feel te pain. And i dont rmmbr feeling "that" pain when it wears off the next dae. Jz alil pain when walking. And dont be shocked the nxt dae as your v will swell up like crazy. I was shocked cz nobody warned me. So i was alil sad. Jia you!

Read more