Wk 5 slight bleeding

Hi, encountered slight bleeding and headed to hospital. However, there the doctor was unable to see anything when doing tbe scan but confirm that i am pregnant via urine test...wonder if it happens to anyone before? Abit concern cause doc said might be due to 1. early pregancy therefore cant see anything 2.ectopic pregnancy 3. Miscarriage...advice pls🥺

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was bleeding when i was 3 mths preggie with my 1st child. Doc did a scan and the baby waterbag was intact. God bless! He gave me a pill to insert my vagina to stop the bleeding. I carried her for 42 weeks with no problem after that. Worrying wont help whereas it will make the baby even more stress so dont worry mommy. Have faith in God. 12 years later, I'm pregnant again with my second and i bled in my 4th month. Only God knows how i felt. The baby was again fine and i was given hormones pills to strengthen my womb. This time around i carried my son for 40 weeks cos I refused to prolong my pregnancy. And all is well. So I hope this help😘 All I've got to say is pray and take good care of your body. Love yourself, eat your supplements, sleep more, work less and the baby will be ok. For your info, I gave birth to both via vaginal delivery without painkillers except for the morphine gas taken during my contractions. I gave birth to a healthy baby boy on 30th Nov 2022 , weighted at 3715 grams

Read more
1y ago

thanks so much !!! really help to ease my mind...yeah now really is fingercross and wait for the blood test result that doctor did for me

I had same bleeding around that time.but I was doing ivf, so they did hcg blood test for me and confirmed that the numbers are high enough that it won't be a chemical pregnancy. Then I realised that it was because I was walking around alot, and can't really do that in first tri. I had more bed rest and then the bleeding stopped in wk 5. wk 7 I had 1 day of dark blood stain but went gynae and saw my baby heartbeat. and all was well. So just take more bed rest and schedule a scan 2 weeks later. hope for the best

Read more
1y ago

one day brown, another day pink , then brown for the rest of that week then stopped. After that then had dupeston prescribed then no more until randomly one day dark brown