Due in June

Any one due in June ? How are u guys coping along ? Packed ur hospital bag already ? How r u guys coping during night time ? Started feeling anxious, excited seeing those due in may gave birth already ..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Scheduled CS on June 2nd, 38 weeks and 2 days. Will go for swab test a day before due to new protocol. Quite nervous but excited to see my baby and for the pelvic pain to go away, i've been dealing with it since 25 weeks! Repacking my hospital bag because husband did it the first time, i'm not quite satisfied hahahaha perhaps nesting instinct is strong. Can't sleep straight as need to get up to pee! And tummy is so big it's hard to find a good position plus pelvic pain is really bothersome. I'm just glad , June is near.

Read more

Due 2nd week June ❤️ excited and anxious and nervous , it’s my third pregnancy.. just got my hospital bag ready few days ago. Super tiring and body aching everywhere. Can’t sleep properly due to the belly size 😓... never felt so much aches or tiredness in the previous pregnancies... Jia you and all the best to us 💪 just few more days to go ! Keep yourself hydrated eat well, and go for walks if possible 😊

Read more

my 4th one due in end June..bt gynae suggest for a csect to be done in mid June as my baby is big 😅 1st time csect, quite nervous, not sleeping well..done packed hospital bag, baby clothes in ziplocks so that easier for me to find the sets..my clothes n hubby in his backpack..just started washing all the baby clothes n preparing a trolley for her necessities..wish all the best mummies!!

Read more

Me due in june but gynae decided to schedule elective c -sect for me on this coming Tuesday as baby is still breech! Pray for me..😘 yes very tired to walk around. Already took HL from work and resting a lot. Cant really walk alot and always very thirsty.. agreed on the sleeping part.. all positions seems uncomfortable and anxiety for labour makes it worst.. haha enjoy the last lap!!

Read more
3y ago

All the best! Safe mummy and baby!

due 20th of june. 1st time mum here so quite anxious but excited to see my little one. all bags are packed for baby, mum and dad. just praying for smooth and safe delivery 🙏🏽 Good luck to us mummies 😊

due in june 3rd..second baby but still feel a little scary 😅 but also excited..hospital bag havent yet packed 😅sleepless night time due to heartburns ..feeling more tired than usual even not doing anything😢

3y ago

Yeah take it like some form of training when baby arrives hahaha 😅 but you'll get the hang of it! Goodluck on your journey as a first time mom! You can do it! ❤️👍

Yessss ! Me , on 3 June. Going for my last appointment and hoping for miracle on 25 May. I’m so shagged and heart burn is never ending. With keep peeing at night non stop 😢 We can do this mummies !

Read more
3y ago

Same!! 3rd June 😄 also feeling shagged , and heartburns every night 😞 also uncomfortable to sleep in any position..tired of all the toilet trips 😅 GOODLUCK mummy we can do this!!

I'm due in 3rd week of June! yesterday just started to pack the hospital bag

3y ago

hi... this is my own packing list. feel free to add in to contribute mummy: nursing bras x 2 nursing pads sanitary pads going home clothes Cardigan toothbrush and toothpaste facial care comb nipple cream breast pump haakaa lip balm socks for sleeping perineal spray daddy: change of clothes for 2 days Cardigan toothbrush phone charger powerbank socks snacks baby: mitten, bootie, beanie swaddle going home onesie baby wipes diapers (optional) misc: marriage cert

VIP Member

so excited for all of you, jia you!

jia you to all ladies.