Anyone due in mid July? Im so anxious now any to share of thoughts how u manage weeks before ur baby due?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am not due in Mid July as I already have 4 kids. However, I can definitely share with you how I feel. For all my 4 kids, it seemed that I will have the tendency to clean up the house and prepare for the arrival of my baby. I always try to make sure that the bed, place is all ready and will start washing the clothes to await for his/her arrival. I will also do alot of read up to ensure that I'm fully ready for it.

Read more
8y ago

Definitely. .. kids are God's best gift to us

Hey im due mid july. Its very overwhelming and emotional! At present we are taking one day at a time. Finishing of the last minute shopping list and getting the house ready fr baby with general cleaning and arranging. Trying to rest as much as i can. I try to walk at night too to be a bit active.

5y ago

ako po last week ng july and still i dont have things for my baby nahospitalized kc ako for 2 weeks ngayon nagpapanic na din ako where to buy and what to buy hahaha first time mom here btw hehe

My Edd is 26 July! I'm kinda anxious too. But my friends who gave birth advised me to eat more before delivery, because once you deliver you've to be strict with what you eat during confinement especially if you're breastfeeding your baby

8y ago

Yea all the way!! Im pumping weight for this mile too, avocado juice and durians:/ hahahha almost there jia u:)

My edd is 18 July!! For now I just try to walk more (easier to deliver), rest more and eat all I can

5y ago

mine is 15 july... 😁