Do u take the Anenatal package ? pls share

It doesn't indicate from which week onwards. Pls share ur knowledge of Antenatal package.

Do u take the Anenatal package ? pls share
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Check with your hospital, they should have a schedule. My first session starting on 28Sep at KKH. Total of 9 sessions, 1hr every Sat except for one session is 3hrs. Paid $230 (KKH patient, weekend). Husband/1 parent can come along. By than, I will be 24weeks pregnant. I think you can start anytime once you are ready during 2nd trim but not too late or else tummy too big, you will be too tired.

Read more

I took the package from thomson. I think it starts only from week 12 onwards. Quite worth it since each gynae visit is usually $120-$150 by itself. Maybe each clinic is different, i have not been asked to pay for my delivery charges or deposit yet so far

Yes I took. For mine, the package applies from the first visit to the gynae. If u have decided on that particular gynae already, more worthwhile to take up package than paying for consultation + scan after each visit.

VIP Member

Hi.. I suggest you spend a few minutes at TM customer service counter to clarify

VIP Member

Looks pretty cheap for the package I think I paid about $1k for mine.

Wah this is cheap

Yes i took it