Do u feel full all the time? (1st trimester)

Does mommy feel full all the time no matter how less they eat during first trimester?

150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gaining weight, im always sleepy, laziness, always hungry and pee every hour

Due to my loss of appetite, i didnt eat much, tho i used to be a big eater. I eat a little bit and i will alr feel full cus no appetite/feeling nausea.

yup i feel the same. now i eat half from my normal portion and feel super full. i think its normal since we will feel oftenly bloated.

VIP Member

Nope for me i no appetite at all. Once eat vomit, till now my 17weeks although there's improvement but somedays I still feel nausea and vomitting.

Yes, always bloated... A few mouthful of food and I will feel like I am full to the brim of my throat.... Still feeling the same at week 12.

VIP Member

I ate quite little during my first tri, not much appetite due to morning sickness. my appetite only gets better half way through my 2nd tri

Same. I ate 1 scoop of rice with soup and I’m full. And feeling bloated no matter how. First trimester was horrible.

Feel assured knowing that I'm not alone.. ❤ thank you all mamas for sharing. #bloatedstomach #nauseous #sleepy #allday #everyday

yes! always gutom pero once kumaen na kahit kaunti palang, you feel bloated agad. on my first trimester now, 🤰

Yep most of the time not much appetite & feels full really fast even though it's just a small portion of food :(