Does anyone know if it's easy to apply for a dual citizenship for their children? Also, is it worth it? And, which government office do you go to Immigration or DFA?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes that's correct, visit DFA. I've heard that government docs are now being expedited as per Pres. Duterte's order. Most of my Fil-AM friends have dual citizenships. But whenever they travel, they only present their US passports. Dual citizenship is also great especially if your plan to work here in the future so that you don't have to acquire working visa.

Magbasa pa

I heard processing of documents is being regulated by the new administration. Maximum of 72 hours will be the waiting time, they said. So for documents, I guess it will be easier than before, but with how consular offices process papers, that I'm not really sure. Maybe it depends on the embassy.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13006)