I BADLY NEED HELP

Does anyone here know any doctor who can help with person with suicidal tendencies? I want to get help, I want to win this battle. Please help me. Around calamba/sto.tomas area

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I know someone mommy..Siya din ang tumulong sakin noong mga time na down na down ako..Siya ang naging kalakasan ko nung panahong gusto ko ng gumive up dahil sa bigat ng dinadala ko..i was raped 5yrs ago by my boss..not just once..and even though magkasama kami sa bahay ng ate ko di ko masabi sa kanya yung naranasan ko dahil di kami close that time (lagi kaming nag aaway dahil di kami magkasundo)..and one more thing kaya di ako makapagsabi sa knya dahil bayaw ng asawa nya ang boss ko..every night after work dumidiretso na ko sa mga discohan, nakikipag inuman, uuwe ng umaga na..di na matutulog at papasok na sa work..that's my daily routine..until such time na dumating ako sa point na ayoko na talaga..that was the time na nakilala ko yung TUMULONG sakin..He found me crying and about to give up..He held my hands and lift me up..and my life started to change since He found me..i started to have peace, joy and compassion in my heart..i've learnt how to forgive..na kahit nagdulot sakin ng brokenness yung naganap na yun, natutunan kong magpatawad..at yung ate ko na dating di ko kasundo, ngayon we are unbreakable..sya pa nag aalaga ng mga anak ko every weekends..ang tinutukoy kong tumulong sakin mommy..si Jesus! I am so much blessed dahil tinanggap at minahal Niya ako even though i've sinned against Him..so dont worry mommy, lapit ka lang sa Kanya..minsan inaallow Niya kasi yung mga negative na pangyayari sa buhay natin for us to turn to Him..and yung nangyari sakin na yun ang tinuturing kong turning point ng life ko..kasi kung di ko naranasan yun, di ko siguro Siya makikilala..you can overcome that too mommy..di ko man alam ang nararanasan mo ngayon, but God knows everything..He knows you mommy! Just come closer to Him..1 Peter 5:7 says, "Cast all your anxieties to God for He cares for you." anuman ang nararanasan mo mommy, give it all to God..He is willing to help you..trust in Him and have faith mommy! God bless you! Jesus loves you!

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thank you mommy 😊😇 just wanna share what God had done in my life..it is not by my own power and might, but by the Spirit that comes from Him ☝ God bless us all mga ka-mommy 😇

Hi i don't really know anyone to recommend, I'm sorry :( I'll try to ask around and I'll get back here to tell you if I do find any. Pero all I can say now is that no matter what you're going through, you are never alone. Kahit in real life or here dito sa app na 'to. We're here for you. The world's rooting for you to go on and the world's excited for the future you're gonna work on. I'm sorry this is all I can offer for help now. Just remember, everything gets better because you're strong and you've always been. You're here now right? We're proud of you for being here right now.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Hi! Stay strong sis! Try these numbers, ito yung suicide hotline ng Philippines. I hope you can reach them. They will talk to you po regarding your situation and what to do. Prayers lang po ha. Kapit lang. Phone Hotline: ( 02) 8969191. Hotline: Mobile phone: 0917 854 9191

Hi Sis, go to a Psychiatrist he or she will recommend at Psychologist. I've been battling with Personality Disorder and I've been in counseling for 3 months. God bless, Sis! You can do it. 💗💗💗

VIP Member

Mommy pray lng po palagi lalo nat nasa sitwasyon na napaka hirap..plagi po natin isipin na habang may buhay mag pag asa po..

VIP Member

🙏🙏🙏 I don't know any to recommend sis pero sana po malagpasan mo yan. God bless you 🙏🙏🙏

I fee you sis