Hi Doc suggested that i shd change mill as my gerl reLly regurgitate alot. Every feeding.. Sometomes after burp will waterfAll..my girl is 4 mths. Any milk to intro? Thnks

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why don't u ask the pd what to take for ur girl? Since the doctor suggest the doctor should have a few ideas right? Then like why will waterfall? Is it a lactose intolerance or baby don't like milk or it's just sometimes will regurgitate more? Get a better doctor accessment. Maybe hypoallergic formalulaes are better? I use nan. Maybe u can go for the nan ha

Read more
7y ago

PD told me go this particular pharmacy to search they have alot of variety. Is like 6 feed ,4 of e feed will reg more. 1 seesion milk can up to 3times.some cuddled milk some is like after burp will have those milk texture watery kind out from her mouth ard 10ml? But is funny only morning time and night time when i feed her she wont.

Happened to mine too. Now currently LO taking Dupro. Not having any problems so far. Milk tht ive tried b4 were Lactogen, Similac n Nan. All didnt help my LO..

Can you please go look for a second opinion. Its strange why pd ask you to go to the pharmacy and find. He should prescribe something or advise accurately.

5y ago

Now a days PD won't recommend any formula milk for baby

VIP Member

I think feed lesser and more often might help? Maybe stomach is still Shallow now.

using nature one premium you can give it a try. so far so good for my baby :)

thanks