Do your wives support you in your sports activities?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Speaking as a partner of a guy, he loves fishing (is it a sport?) and before I knew him, I knew NOTHING about fishing but it was really awesome to see him talk so excitedly about his hobby, carefully explaining to me about the different parts and what each does. If he goes fishing, which is usually for hours, I don't disturb him. I've tagged along and I've seen how happy he is fishing even if it's just a fish pond at Pasir Ris. Bottomline, if he's happy, so am I.

Read more

Can I speak for myself? haha.. the man loves basketball and I fully support him. He plays every Sunday morning and so we never plan anything on Sunday mornings. Also, he is following the warriors (NBA team) matches and I’ve also learn to watch and appreciate the team play. I must agree, the team is great! Though I am still somewhat fuzzy about the NBA rules, at least I can now pick out screens and good play when I see one. ;)

Read more

Hello! I see you are interested in sports. My only sporting activity is sports betting. and now I am quite actively placing bets with the online bookmaker https://melbet.org with high odds. I think this is an excellent solution to spend my free time fun and usefully. If you have been thinking about starting to bet on sports, then the Melbet website could be the ideal solution for you.

Read more

I have always been supporting my husband on sports. I think there's nothing wrong with that as long as he is able to balance his time towards work, family, and sports. Since I'm not into physical sports, I tried sports betting on college basketball at this site https://theparlaykings.com/college-basketball/. Basketball because it is my husband's favorite sport.

Read more

I have always been attracted to guys who play sports and being with someone who is active in sports is really a turn-on for me. So yes, I do support my man and his love for sports. We also love working out and we're always pretending to spar with one another (he lets me win). Even better, we both love watching soccer together :)

Read more

Amen to that Hui! I'll speak on my wife's behalf too. I played American Football and my wife's been watching my games. I play and watch basketball too. Funny thing is, my wife always supports the opposing team for fun haha. One last thing, I'm a Cavs fan, so, see you and your hubby in the Finals re-match. :)

Read more

My husband plays golf, plays in a band, and does various boating activities. I encourage these activities and we support him by attending his gigs, and supporting him in competitions. When the kids are old enough hopefully they will join him too. I like that he role models an active healthy lifestyle

Read more

I recommend Dr Joel any time, he was able to help me hack and clone my partner's phone while suspecting he was cheating on me with his secretary at work, he helped me realized i was in a mistake called marriage. Don't live in doubts or ignorance, check your partner's loyalty today.

I will be more than happy when my hubby picks up sports that he likes, e.g. swimming. I think it is a good way for him to distress and exercise for a healthier body. Thus, I always support him when he says he want to go to swim.

Yeah, she love to see me to have some sports activities in a day. she wake me up 5am in the morning and we both go for cycling 🚴‍♀️ at least 2hours. It’s a good bond created between us.