Do you drink maternal milk? Which brand are you currently taking?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You've come to the right place! Here's what I've drank over the course of my pregnancy and now that I'm lactating: - Anmum (also available in Chocolate flavour) - Enfamama (also available in Chocolate flavour) - S26 Mama - Dumex Mamil Mama - Similac Mum - Frisomum Gold - Nestle Mom & Me My favourite would have to be Enfamama as it dissolves easily, is not clumpy and just nice for me. The worst one would have to be Nestle's Mom & Me. Even being the cheapo I am, I didn't like it one bit. It has a weird smell.

Read more
Post reply image
4y ago

Hi, Like formula for children, the content in maternal milk supports the needs of pregnant women. If you're going to drink fresh milk, it might not have added nutrients

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-794)

unfortunately Italy doesn’t have Maternal milk so i used to drink decaf with fresh milk. 😬 If you mommas living in Phils or in Southeast Asian countries you all lucky🙌😍

thanks

Cow milk is good enough

Anmum

Anmum

Dumex

No