Do most women not want to have anal sex?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I for one really hate it. I think it's very painful. But what's one woman's poison may be another's meat. So I know some really do enjoy. Even though I may never understand why.

Tried it and it’s painful but if you relax enough, your butt hole will open up and you won’t feel any pain. Not a fan but since my partner like it, I will still do it.

does it matter? you could have all the women in the world practising it and your wife not open to it, it would still not be a reason to force it on her.

To me, it's where poops comes out and that itself is a major turn off to me. It's pretty gross for me to think of doing it anally, then to do it normally/orally.

No, I don't like to try it. It's too dirty "in there". It's my own opinion though. And I believe it's too painful even though you use lubricants.

I just don't like it coz it pains alot. My husband loves doing it that way. But I don't let him do coz of the pain and the dirt. Eeewwwww

I ever tried that once and its feel horibel. But that's just for me, not for all women because some of my friend will to do that

VIP Member

Yes, I guess it's natural for women to feel scare anal sex. Plus for Muslim, i's haram.

I never tried it, or wish to. it's just me. the thought of my penis in a s*** hole is not appealing at all.

I'm pretty sure not all women hate it and not all women love it either. It's definitely a preference.