Do most women not want to have anal sex?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Actually contrary to popular belief, more women are having anal sex. Since 1992, the percentage of women aged 20-24 who say they've tried anal sex has doubled to 40 percent. The percentage of women aged 20-39 who say they've done it in the past year has doubled to more than 20 percent. Also, anal sex (with practice) gives better orgasms. 94 percent of women who received anal sex in their last encounter said they reached orgasm—a higher rate of orgasm than was reported by women who had vaginal intercourse or received oral sex!

Read more

There are women who have anal sex and don't talk about it... There are women who want to have anal sex but don't due to various reasons...and there are more xyz, basically all kinds of women.. But I read somewhere and also feel that a lot of women are not open to the idea of experimenting with anal sex.. The ones I casually spoke to in my circle feel that its very painful. But I feel everything should be tried once. A good lubricant and comfort given by your partner can make anal sex a great experience!

Read more

Honestly, I think anal sex is intriguing in general because the media (esp the adult entertainment industry) amps it up really well. I'd say just try everything once if you're up for it. If you're not, then don't. I know male friends who tried anal sex with their partners but ended up never trying it again because it was not enjoyable for either one involved. I also know friends who have not even tried oral sex because they think it's weird. So yeah, it's really a matter of personal preference.

Read more
VIP Member

It's a personal thing so I guess it really depends on the woman you are specifically talking to, and to have respect for it either way. If a woman says she's not okay with it, don't force her to do it and definitely don't just disregard what she says and go on with it. If a woman says she's willing to try/that she likes it, then go ahead - but do things slow and with lubricant if you need because it does hurt a lot most of the time :x

Read more

Not true, I know some female friends who enjoy it and their partners are not keen with this move at all. It's seriously a personal preference. For me, have not tried it so can't really say whether I like it or not. But if my man wants to give it a try, I'm game to give it a go. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, then never again. Haha.

Read more

This topic came up amongst some girlfriends recently. Some were really for it and suggested trying if you hadn't. Others were entirely against the idea and said they'd never even consider trying it. I think it just depends on you as a person. If you're doing it for the first time, definitely lots of lube and take it very slowly!

Read more

there are very few friends of mine who have really enjoyed it, but the others found it too painful and never did again, while some never want to try it ever. it is a very personal choice, so if you are up for it, give it a shot and decide for yourself.

some want...and some noooo.....so it's depend with your partner...if she like it..it just like bonus for u to got another hole.if she doesn't like it...better dont.if u force...no wonder that night u will sleep outside with your doggie...đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

In all honesty i dont want to and dislike it, only because i love my spouse and he likes it i do to make him happy,and yes its painful and uncomfortable..tbh i always feel anxiety when he asked it but i just cant hurt his feelings so i do it for him.

VIP Member

depends actually. any type of sex any hole... you need to "open" it uo slowly... if you give it full of love im sure it feels good... but if u ram it all in.... probably that will be the first and the last 🍌