CNY 2019

my divorce is still pending . I have 3 yr old daughter. My husband lives with Mistress. My in-law once every 1mth/2mth come and vist my daughter. I want to ask is it necessary/must to go Reunion dinner?? The whole 2-3days visiting?? honestly i seriouly dont wish to go. My only concern and stressing me is. What if i dont go, i scared my husbsnd dispute and wants to contest the Divorce. Now is uncontested wer both agreed. How How How. I am in a freaking dilema and stressed up.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If I were you, I would attend the reunion dinner only if the mistress isn't present. Else I'll send my daughter there and fetch her home after they are done. As for visiting, likewise. I will put my feelings aside and focus it on my child. Your daughter will enjoy though you may not. But for that few days of sacrifice, I would still go. It is a long journey down this road, avoid now but you can't keep your child away from the other side of the family forever. When she is older, she can make her own decision.

Read more
VIP Member

Go and visit your in-laws. However you can choose not to visit other relatives from your ex-husband side.

visit your in-laws during CNY with your gal, and inform her not going for dinner if the other woman there