Disposable or Cloth Diapers

Which do you prefer for your child? Share your answer below 👶🏻

Disposable or Cloth Diapers
93 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cloth diapers! Gentle towards baby’s skin, environmental friendly and super duper cute when baby wears it (plenty of designs!!) Definitely more pros and cons! It’s really not as difficult and inconvenient as what most people think. Hubby was the one who wanted to start it and I was reluctant at first due to the washing but actually it’s pretty simple as most of the time you just throw them into the washing machine (vanish helps to clean the stains easily!) We do use disposables when travelling out as I have quite a few number of disposable diapers gifted. Can check out - cloth diapering in Singapore fb group, a very supportive community that shows u step by step guide to use cloth diapering! :)

Read more

I did all the research on cloth diapers before baby's birth, and was almost going to buy. But I changed mind when my mum laughed at me and said I'd never find the time to maintain it. Plus, my home does not get much sunlight for drying cloth diapers. So I went for disposable but with a plan: potty train ASAP 😁 We started at 3 months. Baby is now 10 months old and I estimate about halfway to being fully potty-trained.

Read more
1y ago

Exactly my question

It's crazy enough washing the pumps and bottles and pacifier. I will go with disposable which although unfortunate for the environment, will provide first time mum some sanity. Plus I will be particularly paranoid with pooh pooh being thoroughly cleaned on cloth diapers or not despite best effort.

TapFluencer

Tbh i prefer disposable for the sake of convenience, but we got cloth diapers to try out at home and disposables only when leaving the house. I'm at week 38 as of today so i hope it's feasible considering how often we'll need to change the baby 😅

7mo ago

I buy 6 pack genki disposable diaper, total 168pcs for this month. Not yet end of the month I need to buy again.. Nb babies really always pooping and peeing alot!! Maybe when my baby around 9 or 10 month I will consider to test cloth diaper.. 😅

that's two was I used before to my daughter... the cloth was for day and disposable is for a night... it because I avoid to get allergies for long used disposable diapers. it works Good

TapFluencer

definitely disposable for me. there are so many things to be washed everyday already .. so please just let me have my sanity at home . hahah

Cloth diapers is preferred but we don’t have much time to do so much washing and drying. I’d hope to potty train my 2 months old so that we can start cloth diapers asap. 😍

disposable. if I had to wash 1 less thing, I'll go for it. besides diapers, got clothes, soft toys, dishes, toilet and many many household stuff to wash.

VIP Member

Definitely disposable! Water, time and the effort to wash also money! I’d rather spend money to have more rest! 😆

both of them yes disposable is convenient also cloth diapers help my lo to easy the hot weather nowadays ❤️