So much fun at Friso Super Play Date!

Did any one of you attended the Friso Super Play Date? Im so glad that i brought my kids there! My elder girl and i had our first competition on egg spoon relay. Though we didnt win, i was caught by surprised of how composed she was during the competition & steadily passed the eggs to me even though it was her first time playing such games. The Friso Journey was also easily understood by the kids, with simple graphics and touch and feel. Kudos to the Friso staff who explained each stage clearly to the kids (& of course parents too), my girl loved it and went a few rounds, with her takeaway: "i will tummy pain & poo pain pain if i dont drink well". The home bento set making session was a test of the adults patience! It was my first time trying cute bento, & im surprised that my elder girl could actually follow the instructions patiently, but my younger one juz kept on nimbling the ingredients away. E end product was edible, though not as cute as the demo set, but we all had great fun. My girl had requested that we do more of such bento together! Loved the activities planned out at Friso Super Plqy Date, which was suitable for both my 2 kids (1.5yo & 3.5yo) to do together. Hope to have another fun play date soon!

So much fun at Friso Super Play Date!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-46948)

VIP Member

That looks absolutely fun!!