12 Replies

VIP Member

Yessss🙊🙈 actually the nurse has already gave medication for poop and i did then i ate snack a bit. When contraction was more intense and i wanted push my baby out..the doctor said hold on “i cleaned a bit cause you poop little bit” . In that time, i didn’t feel poop cause contraction feels like wanna poo 🙈 and i just said “okay + smile cause effect of laughing gas” 😆😂 doctor and nurses act normal so its okay and no need to shy..that’s normal 🙈🙈

I was told to eat small meals nearing EDD. Usually once u're in initial labour, nurse will check if there's waste. If u alr feel like passing motion, they'll ask u to do it. If not, they'll use soap suds enema to get u to relieve it.

It's putting soap into ur rectum🤭

ermm..yes the mid-wife rudely told me that my baby (first one) is covered with my poop while I was in the delivery room 😓no one told me to go "pass motion" before delivery.

i dun think u can tell the difference between pass motion and labor pain. cos its jus normal that labor pain can be felt like wan to pass motion. even if u say u wanna pass motion midwife wouldnt let u go pass motion.

VIP Member

Nurse gave enema .. after tht it clears all the bowl movement, but can’t eat or drink until delivery so tht there r less chances for poo accidents

Apparently my youngest sister was delivered in a puddle of poop!!! 🤣🤣🤣 and yes, my mum was embarrassed but now it’s just a funny story

I just didn't eat anything else except energy bar..and no.. i didn't poop during delivery..just had nausea while pushing him out 😅

yes me too. indeed embrassed but it can't be control just like that poop out while pushing 😂😂🙈🙈

VIP Member

Usually before delivery nurses will give enemas to clear your bowel, so when u push there won’t have poo

What’s enema

Me.. embarrassing. But can’t help it 🙊😅

so far nvr poop during delivery for all births

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles