House Reno

Did anyone help out in house renovation or is present during drilling etc when they are pregnant?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Of course, it is impossible to imagine home renovation without replacing windows. We recently moved to Ontario and decided to start doing renovations. My husband and I managed to find cool window rebate ontario https://thwindowsdoors.com/window-rebate-ontario/ with great features and design. The windows were replaced quite quickly and now our house is filled with cleanliness and light, which will accordingly help us save energy in the evening. These windows are very easy to clean and give the room extra comfort.

Read more
VIP Member

My house was under renov before and during my first pregnancy. Some weekends they will do work while I was inside. So far my lo is alright. Not sure about things that we can't see. Going to do a partition soon too but I will be away for few days. The smell is not good for health. I'm having second baby. Avoid as much as possible or tell your baby inside stomach to be careful and not "running around" if you really need to be present

Read more
TapFluencer

Own experience didn't believe in superstitious stuff carry on renovation works. Halfway they started drilling and hacking instantly my tummy hurts the moment I step out of the door everything it's ok. From then on I just listen everything that's mention to not to do. believe it or not up to you.

Was told not to do any house renovation/moving of any furniture during pregnancy, especially when you’re around. But it’s superstitious so it’s up to you to believe it or not

I was told that loud noises from renovation works may startle the fetus

I also want to know about this .

TapFluencer

No