No weight gain but lost weight from week 0-16

Did anyone experienced 0 weight gain during start of pregnancy till second trimester? I did not gained any weight and lose 2-3kg. My appetite was good despite episodes of nausea and no vomiting. I'm worried does the baby get enough nutrients. Seeking mummies advice thanks

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

same, my entire pregnancy i either lost weight or i didnt gained any. but acc to my gynae, baby's growth all ok, the doc will let u know if thrs any concern im sure. also i had GDM and was very mindful of what i eat, i assume thats why i lost/maintained the weight (maybe?)

i lost a total of 12kg during my first trimester due to loss of appetite and vomiting. luckily every check up i go, baby is always growing well! currently at 20 weeks and i have been slowly gaining back my weight (maybe 1-2kg per week)

21 weeks now. So far during the start of pregnancy till now I’ve lost 2kg. Never gained any so far despite tummy being so round and boobs fuller. But doctor said baby is healthy and fine, so don’t need to worry.

TapFluencer

i lost about 2kg for my 3rd pregnancy! but baby was still growing well! as long as gynae say everything ok with baby, not to worry yourself too much, dont over eat too! good luck mummy👍🏻

My pregnant friend lost 2-3kg too during her 1st trimester due to morning sickness but she’s due soon and everything is ok! You should gain more appetite and weight in 2nd trimester

Same. Im in 18 weeks, gained 0 since start of pregnancy, even lost 2 kg. But so far during checkups baby is fine

Quite envy about that But if doctors say baby growth in right way, i think should be no problem

I gained 1kg throughout the pregnancy but baby weighing 3kg when he was born :)

Is best to check w ur gyane. Cause diff diff type of preggy body.