Diapers and diaper cream

Any diapers and diaper cream to recommend for bad diaper rashes?

Diapers and diaper cream
26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mommy, I use Drapolene brand cream for my daughter since she’s born. Now that’s she 18 months old I’m still using. When she’s still a baby I change her diaper very very often. How often? I change the moment her diapers pee indicator change colour (I’m using Huggies brand - Change from yellow to blue colour). I will apply the cream after each poopy, but make sure you wipe (I’m using pigeon wet tissue) it clean but don’t wipe it too hard cos their skin very sensitive. After wiping make sure the area you wiped is dry (gently pat the area until dry or use tissue paper) before applying cream and putting on pampers. Same thing applies for after bathing (wipe dry with towel > apply cream > wear pamper). Hope my tips helps a bit. But if you’ve tried so many methods but still not recovering then it would be better to quickly bring her to see a PD because it’s very painful and uncomfortable ☹️ I experienced it for the first time after giving birth to my baby girl (wear the big pad covering until the butt crack and cannot shower cos confinement).

Read more

Oh no poor girl!! 😭😭 Don’t wipe too harshly, wash with water after poop and pat dry before apply diaper cream. What I do when I change my baby’s diaper is have a watering bottle (Shopee sells it for $1+) in my diaper caddy bag so I just spray, wipe, spray, wipe and put on new diapers. When she poops, I’ll do the same first before I bring her to the toilet to wash her bum. Even when I’m outside I have a small watering bottle. Hope she gets well soon! Poor thing lah. 😣

Read more

I used drapolene, Desitin, Pureen, paw paw cream. Best works for me is Desitin. Then again nothing beats drying their skin out open as too much coop up in the diaper, infant skin tend to turn red. My boy’s torn. I cry on his behalf. Then I diligently air dry his bottom - with a Muslin cloth wrapped around his private. It recovers faster once skin’s dry. BTW I use MERRIES diaper after that. If not I’ll change diaper every 1-2 hours.

Read more

wash with water and pad dry before putting diaper cream on every diaper change . I change 3 hourly regardless on how full is the diaper . I use smith and nephew diaper secura diaper cream . it's really effective just one day I can see significant improvement .

VIP Member

i personally will bring to PD. dr might give u solution to clean baby's bum. desitin purple is good for bad rash. desitin blue is good for daily use. on top of that try to use water instead of wet wipes and change diaper more often cos these does helps 😊

Read more
VIP Member

i use desitin purple for bad rash. once it got better i used desitin blue then after its totally gone everyday i use drapolene. 😊 it works so well. i also stopped wipes on baby until my baby was ard 6m . i used water with cotton ball instead 😊

Diaper cream - Desitin purple colour Diaper - Mamypoko, Pampers, huggies gold or Goon. Use a cotton ball wet with warm water and gently wipe it after that use a dry cotton ball to dap it.

Read more

before changing diaper wipe with water and keep open for at least 5 to 10 minutes then put on another diaper at the time of diaper rashes use cloth nappy for sometimes

We use Desitin (purple) Maximum strength and found to be effective. Most importantly is to keep the area dry and change soiled diapers often

Brand Name Dryper. it is gentle even on sensitive skin. My other mum friend recommended me this brand. https://s.lazada.sg/s.byxTP