Perfume

Dear all mummy to be.. can we still use perfume?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't know why, but my perfume began to smell bad after my pregnancy. I mean, I just don't like it anymore. I guess my sense of smell has changed. Btw, I had Gucci Guilty perfume. You know, it's ridiculous, but now I like Gucci Bloom perfume. I've not gone too far. Actually, it was a personal recommendation they gave me on https://www.decantx.com . Btw, why is it not OK to use perfume after giving birth? It sounds strange. I guess I should ask my doctor about it. Anyway, let's keep the thread updated. Best wishes to you all, mommies.

Read more
VIP Member

could not "tahan" the smell of most perfumes and deodorants. Plus I decided to switch to organic deodorants. Much better choice. After giving birth, baby loves cuddling, and loves natural body smell. U can get some pretty good deo from iherb, like Dr organics for example.

TapFluencer

Of course. It just depends on how your hormones respond to fragrance. Some pregnant women are too sensitive and can’t take the scent of perfumes, but if you are ok, go wear perfumes by all means

Perfume is just a liquid with a smell, you should not be afraid of anything. The main thing is not to drink perfume, then everything will be fine for sure!

VIP Member

I stop after knowing I’m pregnant. But if you are ok with the smell (as in not sensitive towards smell) you may still put on

VIP Member

Advisable not to use as the chemicals in perfume may be harmful to fetus development during pregnancy.

Super Mum

I stop using when I know I’m pregnant. I can’t stand any strong smell now and it just made me gag

VIP Member

I would personally choose to avoid as 'fragrance' contain a lot of unknown chemicals

I totally stop. Just to be safe than sorry...

Try to use something organic