Multiple pregnancy mummies

Dear mummies with multiple pregnancy, is it we need to deliver early as 37-39 weeks..? My gynae mentioned that it might be difficult to bring baby out at full term as babies might be too big at that time.. This has been weighing on my mind ever since.. & yes, it does make me feel stressful abit as well.. Of course the best time to have vaginal delivery is when the head of the babies are down.. If one is down n the other is breech, c-sect will still be better according to the gynae..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had twins. I deliver my babies on their 36 weeks , and both babies heads are down. But still end up doing c-sect. Just trust your body on the day of delivery and don’t be stress. It’s a wonderful experience ☺️

2y ago

Hi mummy Rika Sure thank you for the advice.. 😊 But can I know how come it ended with c-sect..? ☺️☺️

I had twins I was delivered at 36 weeks it depends if baby head is down n ready they will ask to deliver see what ur doc has to say

2y ago

U had vaginal delivery or c-sect for the baby twins..? ☺️

Am at week 24. Gynae mentioned will probably deliver by 36-38 weeks. She also mentioned anytime from 34 weeks is pretty safe.

2y ago

Hi mummy Congrats to u for the multiple pregnancy.. 💞 As long as it is 37 weeks onwards, it’s good.. Earlier than that, usually babies are considered preemie.. Even though 36w6d.. I pray may we be able to deliver perfectly safe with peacefulness and calmness.. ❤️

For my case I only have 1 this round but baby is too big at 4kg so opting to do c sec. Heard it’s safe.

2y ago

Congratulations mummy.. I pray for the safe delivery of your baby.. ❤️