Dear Mummies, Do you still give your baby 8 mths cereal?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

actually i've read the article about this from a health consulting website, which the website named Halodoc. the article said that a baby with 8 months can be easily recognize the taste of some foods. so, this is the time to introduce your baby with another, especially with food. salmon, peanut, broccoli are recommended food by WHO.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22565)

Yes. Cereal that needs milk to be added and I will add something else for flavor(fruit purée or something) for morning. Cereal that contains milk at night

You can if you want. There is not hard rule to it. However cereal alone would not be sufficient. Best to have a balanced meal homemade if possible.

Yep ! My baby is 8 months old now i do still fed him that as he loves it! He drinks fm 3 times a day one solid food and 1 cereal :)

Yes. Cereal for bf as babies need the fortified iron in cereal. Lunch and dinner, we cook porridge with fish, spinach and carrots

Yes of course you can! Try to get a natural, organic one with less or no sugar. The Hippo brand "Pap" is good

Infantcare continues to give cereal for bf till 18months old.

I still give cereal, mix with beets, fruits etc..

At 8 months my baby ate rice just amful