Delivering without husband

Dear mamas, how do you prep yourself for delivery alone without husband? As the husband is working overseas, can only be scheduled to come by after delivery of baby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband too is incredibly busy and only managed to go to my first antenatal appointment at 28 weeks. Missing out 6 appointments. We have a toddler also right now and he is just hustling to do as much before the baby comes. I feel you ❤️ This is what I’ve done to keep my pregnancy a positive one - listen to birth stories and podcasts on Spotify - read birthing books such as ina may's guide to childbirth, Hypnobirthing by Marie F. Mongan - attend hypnobirthing classes - join mom groups on facebook and make friends (I’ve made 2 so far 😅) - only surround yourself with good company (the ones that don’t judge you for what you do or plan during your pregnancy) - hired a doula for my birth at the hospital just incase my husband can’t be there. (I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant and am doing all of this right now) You’ll need all the support (mental and physically) during this time. I hope this helps ❤️ sending you all the good vibes. You are stronger than you think. All the best, okay. P.S you can reply if you need like more suggestions cause the above is just a gist of it ;)

Read more