29 Replies

VIP Member

After giving birth, I used to just eat 3 meals, then 1 snack sometimes. Now that my baby is now a toddler, I notice I also enjoy midnight snacking plus 3 meals and 1 afternoon snack!

Hi all, thank you for your participation. The world breastfeeding week contest has ended. The winners will receive an email from us with their prize. Thank you.

VIP Member

I usually can only squeeze in 3 tines a day: breakfast, lunch , dinner but i drink a lot of water coz im more thirsty than hungry🤪

I will eat 4 to 6 small meals throughout the day as I get hungry easily! I will also include healthy snacks in between like fruits!

VIP Member

too many meals! haha. i have my main meals and i’m snacking throughout the day and drinking tons of water too!

VIP Member

3 meals and 2 snacks time (afternoon and night) Breastfeeding makes me hungry fast 🙊🙈❤️

I made sure i always had my usual 3 meals plus lots of snacks and plenty of drinks in between.

3 meals and snack time in the afternoon and at night when I’m up doing the night feeds!

VIP Member

2 meals and tons of snack times 🤭Breastfeeding makes me more thirsty than hungry 😅

TapFluencer

4 to 6 times a day cos my boy drinks a lot! very exhausting but satisfying (:

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles