My daughter has bedn recently quite sick and I waited for 4 days until she started antibiotics. Now I think she coukd have had them earlier and avoid sleepless nights and getting exhausted. What do you think? Is the fear of antibiotics overexagerated? thanks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I fee that you should let her body try to recover and produces antibodies before antibiotics is administered. Although, they don't have to go through the sleepless nights but I feel that it is not so good as their own body can't fight the sickness. You can try giving your child Reserve which is a antioxidant drink from Jeunesse. Well, it works for my children. You can refer to the link for more information. https://vanessateoky.jeunesseglobal.com This is an antioxidant drink with the following BENEFITS like Antioxidants resist oxidative stress and premature aging Anthocyanins support healthy cardiovascular function Essential fatty acids assist in digestive tract function Reinforces a healthy immune system Helps maintain a healthy metabolism Helps boost energy Supports healthy joint function 100% Daily Vitamins and trace minerals Enables Effective Stress Management Maintains Heart Health Normalizes Blood Sugar Level Supports Immune System Increases Cellular Support Regulates Healthy Inflammatory Response Promotes Joint Flexibility Provides Increased Energy Facilitates Improved Brain Function Positive cap-e test results indicate that RESERVE penetrates and protects live cells from oxidative damage.

Read more

I think if a doctor described antibiotics, it is best to follow instructions and start the medication on time. Antibiotics work best when completed according to the prescribed schedule. Personally, I have no issues giving my child antibiotics. If I took them to see the doctor and they are prescribed, I'd follow the instructions and feed them to my child accordingly, else the doctor's trip would have been a waste. A doctor will not prescribe antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. Moreover alot of us grew up taking antibiotics when we were sick and we turned out okay.

Read more