My daughter (aged 8) tries writing stories. She makes lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and always has a dearth of topics. How can I help her to continue her hobby?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Ishiaku, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his WhatsApp number so I contacted him for a solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Ishiaku told me that he was going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ishiaku is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, HPV, DIABETES and lots more. For enquiries: E-mail: [email protected] What-sApp: +2348180828544

Read more

wow that is really wonderful. in fact, my 9 year old also loves to write down stories and poems and keeps doing that almost all of her free time. whenever your daughter comes up with something, encourage her to write it down. she may do a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, but all it means is that she is so busy in her storytelling that she is not able to focus on those points for the moment. i don't think you should worry about it. get her a pretty notebook that she can use for her writing and can carry around with her to use whenever the stories come up in her mind.

Read more

I think you should sit with her whenever she is writing stories. And under your guidance she will improve. But I suggest, do not interfere with her imagination, just be particular in honing her writing skills, spellings and grammar. You can show her stories on youtube or the best thing is read as much as you can with her. When you go for shopping, make it a point to get a book for her. As much as she will read, she will nothing but going to improve.

Read more

The main thing is to have a desire to write something. I had problems with my imagination. And at the university it is very difficult for me to write voluminous works. Once I went to the site https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/history/ and decided to use additional resources to write my essay. Even the choice of the subject for the essay terrified me. It is good that there are people who help students with their assignments.

Read more

A custom term paper https://www.bestessays.com.au/custom_term_paper.php is a piece of writing that is unique and is written for a specific class. The writer must use academic and reputable sources when writing such a paper. It must contain facts and information obtained from the research conducted for the paper, but it must also be structured in such a way that it is easy for the student to read and use.

Read more

thats so nice. even my daughter who is of a similar age does like this. you should encourage her and guide her if she gets stuck, help her visualize things more and also encourage her to read more. also, you can both play games where you just start a story trail and make up stories as you move along.

Read more

That's really great! At this age the story is more important for which you can praise her. When it comes to grammar you can just tell her she has made mistakes but in a way that she won't feel bad. You can also give her story books to read. They will help her imagination to develop! :)

Hi. Do not fret about her wrong English let her creative juices flow like a beautiful waterfall please, with time and age her English will improve trust me... Do not suppress her talent in between your daughter has a gifted talent at such a young age ... you are blessed.

Hey there! Have you ever heard about online writing agencies?! No?! You need to click on this https://www.lorservice.com/ site to know more information and to buy essays online, as they've low prices for all of you, my dear friends.

It really depends on your baby skin senstivity. For newborns, i been using Mamy poko. Merries is also a good choice as it's soft. <a href="https://sites.google.com/view/onewebtech/home">gmail sign up</a>

Read more