is he cheating

hi dads I need some advice. as men how to know if my spouse is cheating on me? he gets very sensitive when I want to see his phone bc I feel paranoid (he has cheated before emotionally before we were married) i gave him an ultimatum once me&baby or his phone and he chose his phone over us. I feel I know the red flags of cheating but idk what to do. am I really over thinking??? #pleasehelp #advicepls #youngparents

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

All I ever wanted was a good home, peace of mind and enjoy a good life but I wasn’t getting that this feeling got me sick until a certain day I got the courage and I sought for help. I came on the internet despite not being a safe place, I got the most ever needed help of my life from this super smart genius IT expert/ private investigator ( RECOVERYBUREAUC(@) GMAIL C0M ). Thank God I met Matthew and he was the real deal, I saw great recommendations about him on how he helped others in their relationship, I contacted him within few minutes I got a response with some instructions and he requested for little info off his phone which I did gave him. In a short space of time, I got an email he’s got access to his phone without physical touch he sent all of his conversations with the girls ranging from text messages, call logs, zoom calls, Skype, iMessage and lot more. WhatsApp: +44 7586 868096

Read more