Currently using Mamy Poko size S but im interested in trying Merries or Moony. Any parents here care to share their size S sizing in comparison to Mamy Poko? And do they have good coverage? Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

merries & mamy poko is the same size. dryers, pamper & huggies is abit smaller. for absorption, i prefer mamy poko & merries and they are the softest. next is pamper, then huggies, last is dryers. going to try moony next. above is all size S for my 3mth old twins

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

All about the same - we have tried Huggies, Mamy Poko, Merries, Moony, and Pampers, size S. Don't find a huge difference between any of them frankly.

8y ago

Agree with Hui Ting, Merries is the biggest of the 3. Mamy Poko the smallest

I recommend GOON Japan Version.. Is soft and super comfortable.. My baby loves it! You can purchase at Qoo10 and look at the review.. Or Lazada..

8y ago

Size wise is much bigger and wider than Huggies.. After hearing positive feedback on Goon JP version I bough it.. I'm glad the texture is very soft and comfortable to feel.. Btw I switch during M size.. Fyi before that is using Huggies..

VIP Member

Don't have anymore stock of moony or pampers - but here's mamypoko, Merries and Huggies - all size S. :)

Post reply image

I find Merries bigger than Mamy Poko, n softer.

u can request for samples to try on the sizes if unsure.