Red Itchy Bumpy Rashes

Currently in Week 28 and the rashes on my legs are getting worse. It's only on the legs. None on tummy. The itch is driving me crazy. Any mummies experienced this before? Tried calamine and steroid cream but it doesn't work at all.

Red Itchy Bumpy Rashes
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes i experience before ,my condition worse than u,i got it starting on my belly then spread to my whole body 😒 doc say is hormone change, u can try suu balm cream which u can get it from watson or guardian... it got cooling effect and also relieve the itch, try many cream so far this is the better one

Read more
4y ago

Okay! Will get from watsons/guardian! I had it during my first pregnancy and now second pregnancy too. 😭

Doctor recommended me Suu Balm to apply when I was pregnant and had itchy bumps like hives all over body. It only helps to relief the itch and does not make them disappear. Only after given birth then the itchiness stopped and those red bumps disappeared.

Yes! I scratched myself until bleeding sometimes during the night. Suu balm was my saviour. It instantly relieves the itch. For me, I had to put like the horse cream all over my body and suu balm just on the itchy part on my legs.

try to use dove soap,that's what i did when i have rashes ,,sometimes we need to moisturize the infected area.I live it for about 5 min.before i rinsw it off.

Omg same. Mine is all over my body and I wake up everynight. Creams don’t work on me either. And I’m on hydrocortisone. It doesn’t work either

I have that too! But however it still carry on till i gave birth. Currently 16days pp but th rashes have not leave me alone. Need sometimes to heal...

4y ago

Still itchy after giving birth?! Ohmyyyyy. 😭

I am facing that too, and is hopeless nothing works or relieve the itch

Do not scratch, get your gynae to give you cream to apply

it should get better after giving birth

TapFluencer

it's normal but try not to scratch