Covid vaccine-when to take it?

Currently I'm in my 6th week, and I have not took my vaccine yet. Consult my gynae and she said, it's ok to take anytime during the pregnancy. But she mentioned some mommies prefer to wait til 2nd trimester. And I've heard stories of stillborn babies when mommy contacted COVID-19. I'm so worried and confused at the same time. Mommies out there, those vaccinated and not, do give me your thoughts. Thanks...

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was afraid and unsure too. Because i had a missed miscarriage and this is my second pregnancy even after my gynea told me its okay for me to take the vaccine. It took me long enough to consider it. but i read and search alot about which dose to take. i choose pfizer as i read alot of mummies took pfizer. After my 1st vaccine jab which was 1st oct not even two weeks i get my flu Jab which gynea recommended and my 2nd jab on 22 oct. now im just waiting for next checkup which is on 01 nov. i still feel all the pregnancy symptoms and I'm now 19 week plus. Take your time think through discuss with your partner or family. If my suggestion its better to take for your own preventive and if you dont take it may take a very long time for you to go anywhere since now its more strictly unvaccinated cant dine in anywhere or go anywhere. So yeap. i believe its not fun being pregnant and stay home all the wayyy right. so yeahhh all the best mummy ❤

Read more