Covid-19 vaccine 2nd trimester

Has anyone decide to take covid-19 vaccine during pregnancy? How was your experience? I’m currently at 13 weeks, and still thinking if I should take it or not. I’m currently wfh, but I know when the gov announce wfh is no longer default, our company would require us to go to ofc so the risk will be there.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

had my first dose few days back at w31. all is good except for sore arms which goes away the following day. u may have a chat with ur gynae to check if u can take the vaccine. :) personal preference on whether to take the vaccine. since its opened for pregnant woman, i dont think govt will do anything that will put danger to the people. but of cos, please seek gynae approval first. have to depends if there is any complication in your pregnancy.

Read more

u cant take covid vaccine while pregnant. you will have to wait after your confinement. and have to consider if your breastfeeding your baby. i just took my 1st dose and my son is turning 4 months. i no longer breasfed my son. i work as a retail pharmacy. its not safe for pregnant lady to go for covid vaccine.

Read more
3y ago

first batch not allowed. i heard now they improvise so all can get vaccine.. my time was last year. now my son is already 4 months old.

Honestly I feel it's subjective. Take it at your own risk but i don't think it's safe for pregnant mummies :/