Not much symptoms

Currently about 9 weeks pregnant and symptoms have been on and off for the past few weeks but lately I haven't been experiencing much symptoms. Not sure if I'm just lucky or there's anything wrong? First time mum so feeling quite worried and anxious.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's really understandable for you to feel this way, Mummy! We all want the best so our little bumpkin will stay healthy and so are we. Just as long as you stick to your regular gynae checkup, monitor any body changes you experience, and track your symptoms, you'll be okay! This app is really helpful to do all these. Just click on the pregnant icon in middle bottom to explore all the checklists, what to do, etc. Take care and stay safe Mummy 😊

Read more
3y ago

Haha! You'll be fine Mummy. In fact you are lucky to dodge the worst symptoms during first trimester ❤️

Totally normal. I didn’t have any symptoms except for frequent peeing, currently 38+5 !

3y ago

whew glad to know I'm not alone! most ppl complain of nausea but I don't rly experience that much. all the best in your delivery!