For couples with baby/ies living with their in-laws (husband side), how do you make "pakisama" with them? Do you give monetary "thank you"? Are you in charge of the food, utility bills, give them allowance etc? How do you effectively manage your finances if all of a sudden you'll be in charge of 2 more adults. I'd love to hear how you sail through this situation because we're currently in that situation and I'm having difficulties about it.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi po been living with my in laws since we got married. No choice kami since only child hubby ko tsaka our take home payout cant afford to buy a house. So halos lahat kami ang nagbabayad, utlities, groceries, gasul,personal necessities,kasama na jan our baby daily needs, monthly installment for our motorcycle at kasama din yung allowance sa mother in law ko po for taking care of our baby since wla kami mahanap na nanny mahirap esp sa lugar nmin. So far ok nman masaya nman kami hindi namin iniisip yung pera kasi kitang kita nman sa pag aalaga sa anak namin na npakalusog inaalagaan talaga nilang mabuti ang anak ko. So inisip ko nlang parang biological parents ko cla na kailangan nang suporta financially since wla silang steady income. Balak ko nga next year kami nlang mag sho.shoulder for SSS contri nila.

Magbasa pa