🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻

⛹️🧑‍💻👨Hey cool tAp dads!🤵🥷🦸 🦞🍔🌯✨tAppy Father's Day po!✨🥓🥩🍜 🔎 Comment a message for him below👇 and get 250 tAp points 🪙🪙🪙! 📢Note: Only comments made from (June 19 to 20, 2021) will get points.

🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻
488 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Happy Fathers Day to all fathers out there, especially sa Papa ko. I know life has been hard lately. I'm sorry kung na fail kita sa mga plans natin. We have lots of plans until EJ came. But I know, na happy ka with EJ, at na bigyan kita ng Apo 😁. I would like to say thank you so much for every sacrifices you made para sa family natin. I'm so thankful to have a father like you. Since the day namatay is Mama, you never fail your duty as a father and also to act as a mother. Until now na may anak na ako, you still doing your duty. Thank you for keeping EJ safe and being around with EJ every time na may ginawa ako. Pa, thank you sa my learnings na binabahagi mo to us. Thank you for keeping strong kahit alam ko pagod kana. Dako nga pasalamat ko kay God nga ikaw ang naging Tatay ko, I can't compare you to any father out there. You are best of the best. Hindi na ako maghahanap ng iba, and that's the reason why, it's hard to find a man like you. Pa, sorry kung sometimes i nag at you, its just because stress din ako minsan, and im feed up with the problems we had lately. But i know we can surpass all this. little by little we settle everything and we can go back to normal again. Pa,salamat gid sa tanan tanan. i have lots of words in my mind right now, i have lots of words to say to you, but all i can do is to cry. Happy Fathers day to First man in my life. The man who watches me grow, the man who teaches me to walk, the man who helped me stand every time I fall. The reason why i still keep pushing to climb on top in order to reach our goal. I love you so Much Papa. thank you So much for everything ❤️❤️❤️😘

Magbasa pa