32 Weeks rant about going to work

Context: I am a primary school teacher in SG. I am a private patient in NUH. I am REALLY exhausted after lower primary classes. Physically and emotionally. I had panic attack last week at work. Last checkup was a few a days ago and my gynae refused to grant me HL for the next 3 weeks till next checkup at week 35 - only gave me 1-week HL. Knowing that I have 2 more weeks of work in my current state is giving me stress. I have maxed out all my MCs already and I was really hoping to utilise the HL entitlement to rest at home. Can I bring myself to A&E on the last day of my 1-week HL and request for longer HL till my next checkup? Is that possible? Anyone had long HL from week 30 onwards till you gave birth?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I heard its hard to get hl in gvt hosp but not sure how true. When i was in my early tri, i had a tear and did a cervix check at my gynae. But not sure why i started bleeding n had a blood clot as huge as my palm. Headed to ane and the gynae there told me it was normal? And only gave me two days mc to rest n had a jab.

Read more